Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bed, Bath, and Beyond

Several of you have asked what accommodations are like as we travel across the country.  On our recent trip to the interior, these are the facilities we utilized from place to place.  We stayed in private homes, a church, and a guest house.  Notice that all include limited electricity or none at all, hauled water for bucket baths and to flush the commodes (where available).
IMG_1137IMG_1136IMG_1183IMG_1184IMG_1543IMG_1545IMG_2315IMG_2362IMG_2185IMG_2199IMG_2188IMG_2256
I am thankful for a national church that does its best to ensure our comfort and security as we travel for ministry.
For any of you campers out there, I also want to say that I was very pleased with the Luggable Loo that my little granddaughter helped me pick out at Bass Pro a couple of years ago.  This was the first time that I had used it, and it was just what I needed.
bass pro 02

1 comment:

Chinagirl-estee said...

Isn't it awesome Fredna how God helps us with the "small things" that can be such a help to us. These pics bring back memories of my time in Jamaica and China. :)