Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh, Brother!


IMG_2067 (Medium)

At first glance, one might look at the photo above and think, “Oh, that’s nice.  New faucets are being placed in the shower.”  NOT!

IMG_2066 (Medium)

A second photograph reveals water all over the floor, thus signaling the fact that the faucet fell from the wall WHILE I was finishing my shower.  Yes, you read it right.  As I was finishing my shower, I touched the faucet, and it literally fell to the shower floor.  Oh, brother!  Water went everywhere!

Gaylord was across the hall in bed reading.  I called for him – 3 times!  I don’t think he was prepared for the sight he saw.  Water was shooting horizontally from the two pipes, and, in my state of unpreparedness, I had failed to tuck the shower curtain in to contain it.  Needless to say, there was a huge mess and, subsequently, no water.  My dear husband's major concern seemed to be that he did not get his shower first.Sad smile

On a positive note, that was the most water pressure I had had in that shower since arriving.  Smile

No comments: