Sunday, April 10, 2016

let’s go to the market….

when one of our pastors told me to bring my camera to the market because there were some "interesting" items there...I knew I was in for a treat...but I actually had no idea!
1
monkey…notice the hands and feet
2 4
baby crocodile                                                               porcupine
3
take your pick
5   6
small deer of some sort alongside black back deer
78
bush meat refers to any type of animal that is caught in the wild or bush...there is an element of mystery meat in some of our choices
9101112
more choices.....fish, chicken feet and pig feet
1516
assorted cooking condiments and seasonings along with vegetables
18
now I am the one drawing the looks
17
this is a small market comprised of stalls similar to this one. there were some interesting items, indeed!

No comments: