Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Love Children

I met some really neat little kids at the Pleebo Bible school campus, and they spoke English.  How refreshing!  I told them I had a grandbaby named Kinsley and showed them her pictures.  Their response? "Your baby is fine-o.  She is fat."  Here is a message they sent to her.


 They also sang "Jesus Loves the Little Children" for me.  The little boy in the front who is smiling and waving is deaf; that is why he is not singing like the others, but he liked having his picture taken and being in the video.



They asked me if my hair was mine and told me that it was fine-o, very fine-o, and then a couple of them tried to pull it discreetly, while others were rubbing my arm and commenting that I had hair on them.  They observed that I had lipstick on but no finger polish.  I think I was the object lesson in cross-cultural studies that day.  Too funny.  I love children!

No comments: